Early Bird Winter Learn to Ride Classes… Beat the Spring Rush!
Want to get your motorcycle license and be ready to ride this spring. Sign up now for our Early Bird Classes!
Here’s how it works:
- We send you a link to complete the first part of your classroom training at home via our online classroom.
- Once you complete the online training, you must email the certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will place you on our ‘ON CALL’ list for the first available two day weekend on range training to held here at the dealership when weather permits. We will begin calling students the week of the class to fill seats.
- Classes will be held on Saturdays from 9am to 5pm and then again on Sundays from 11am to 3pm.
- Classes will only be held in a good weather window – above 40 degrees
- Seats are extremely limited for this free training and licensing class. If you are not available to take a course in February, you will be asked to sign up for the next available course when the Spring training begins (March 2021).
Still want to beat the spring rush? Sign up for our Early Bird Classes Below!
**You must possess a valid PA Motorcycle Learners Permit to take these classes.